USB Write Protection is a batch file that can switch on, switch off and display the state of the USB write protection of the operating system.
|Setup:||Portable (no setup)|
|Requires:||Windows 7, Windows 10|
1.2 - 2023-04-30Added
- The batch file now automatically asks for the required administrator privileges.
- Batch files for activating, deactivating or changing the write protection have been added.
- REG files for directly changing the write protection state have been added.1.1 - 2021-01-02Changed
- The instructions for creating Windows desktop shortcuts have been changed.
- Minor changes in the source code.