PlainEdit.NET is a text editor for ANSI, UTF-8 and Unicode files. Syntax highlighting is supported for the most common Web, script and programming languages. Many functions for text conversion, formatting, decoding and encoding are included.
|Languages:||German, English, Catalan, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish|
|Setup:||Portable (no setup)|
|Required:||Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0|
The following plug-ins are already included in the download.
- Color Sidebar 1.3.91
- With this plug-in a color can be choosen or entred with its RGB or HSL values. The selected color can be inserted in various formats. Additionally, web-colors and web-save colors can be selected.
- Export 1.3.91
- This plug-in exports the document text and its syntax highlighting as well as the line numbers into a HTML file. Optionally the output can be printed to a new document or copied to the Windows Clipboard.
- HexDump 1.4
- The HexDump plug-in creates a hexadecimal output from the selected text or the complete text of a file.
- TextConverter 1.4.2
- This plug-in converts the text to a user defined decimal or hexadecimal encoding format.
- WebTools 1.4.2
- This plug-in can extract e-mail addresses and URLs from a text and HTML colors can be inserted. Additional, a HTML Meta-Tag generator and a XML validator is included.
The changelog for this application is available in the German version of this page only.