HTTP LogStat analyze the log files of a webserver and shows extensive informations and statistics.
The most important features are:
- Plain text and GZip compressed logfiles (NCSA Common and NCSA Combined) are supported.
- User defined log file formats are supported, e.g. for IIS logs (e.g. with an Apache "LogFormat" expression and an IIS "Fields" expression).
- Multiple profiles for different websites or domains can be configured individually.
- The report is written to a configurable HTML file.
- Shows the hits by date and time, websites, downloads, images, directories, file types, hosts and countries.
- Lists the referrers (hosts and addresses), search engines and search terms.
- Shows the accessing operating systems, browsers, spiders/robots.
- Lists the error codes including the files and the corresponding referrers.
HTTP LogStat can be used on USB sticks.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Support this application
- Greek 1.4.5
- Russian 1.4.5
IPCountry.dat (RAR, 974 KB, Last update: 14.11.2011)
This file contains about 150.000 IP address ranges, used to assign the countrys to an IP address.
The changelog for this application is available in the German version of this page only.