eToolz includes some of the most important network tools like NS-Lookup, Ping, TraceRoute and Whois.
The most important features:
- Includes some of the most importatnt Internet and network tools like NS Lookup, Ping, TraceRoute and Whois.
- The most importatnt DNS entries can be shown (A, PTR, NS, MX, TXT und SOA).
- Automatic or manual query for Whois server incl. automatic redirection.
- Query the Google PageRank for an URL.
- Mail addresses can be checked for validity.
- Mail headers can be broken down and the received lines can be checked for plausibility.
- Query and update the system time using various time servers.
- Query the external IP address and the external host name through Web services.
- Display the installed and available network adapters and their corresponding IPv4 statistics.
- Display the HTTP headers for a URL.
- eToolz supports internationalized domain names.
eToolz is portable and can be used on USB devices.
Support this application
- French v4.0
- Italian v4.0
- Japanese v4.2
- Norwegian v4.0
- Portuguese v4.2
- Russian v4.2
- Swedish v4.2
The changelog for this application is available in the German version of this page only.